The versatile amplifier for powering all your entertainment
Sonos Amp packs 125 Watts per channel to power high-fidelity sound and streaming capability for turntables, TV, and architectural, bookshelf, outdoor, and floor-standing speakers. Create the ultimate entertainment system and stream from over 100 services. Control is easy with the Sonos app, AirPlay, the touch interface, or your voice via smart devices like Sonos One. Platform integrations help streamline control of your smart home, so you can control your system with a universal remote or keypad. And because Sonos continually updates with new features and services, your experience will improve over time.
More power. More possibilities.
With 125 Watts per channel, Amp supports high-fidelity sound for outdoor, bookshelf, floor-standing, and architectural speakers.
Create the ultimate entertainment system.
Sonos works with over 100 streaming services so listeners can enjoy the ones they prefer, and Amp includes an HDMI ARC input to connect to TV and a line-in for connecting a turntable or other audio source.
New ways to customize the experience.
New APIs and partner integrations streamline smart home control with phones, tablets, universal remotes, keypads, and voice via smart devices. Flexible control. Use the Sonos app, AirPlay 2, a universal remote, the touch controls on Amp, or your voice with smart devices such as Sonos One and Beam.
Amp fits standard racks and can be wall mounted, plus it features a simplified set of ports for clean-looking connections.
Amazingly pure sound.
Direct digital input eliminates the need for analog conversion, resulting in crisp, undistorted sound for music streaming and TV.
Power a built-in sound system.
Use Amp with in-wall and in-ceiling speakers plus a built-in subwoofer.
One easy-to-use app.
The Sonos app brings all your customers' streaming services and room controls together in one place.
Simple to set up.
The Sonos app will walk you through setting up Amp with step-by-step instructions and make it easy to customize your system.
Turn Wi-Fi off.
Amp provides solid and reliable Wi-Fi performance, but it's easy to turn Wi-Fi off in the Sonos app if you want a wired solution.
Stereo or dual mono sound.
Choose how you want to configure the sound in the Sonos app to create the best possible listening experience.
Custom speaker connectors.
A pair of threaded connections for left and right channels blend into Amp and support high-quality performance. Plus, they're standard diameter so you can remove them and use your own banana plugs.
Quiet convection cooling.
With a centralized heatsink and air inlets, Amp keeps its cool without the noise of a fan.
Better over time.
Sonos regularly updates with new features, voice assistants, services, and API integrations, so your options are always up to date and improving.
Expand your system any time.
It's easy to add Sonos speakers and connect them over Wi-Fi for listening in more rooms.
Sonos banana plugs
1 AC power cord
Warranty and regulatory booklet
· Class- D digital amplifier. 125 Watts per channel at 8 ohms
· Line-in sources supported: Audio device with analog RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
· Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover.
· Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
· Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
· Dimensions – H x W x D: 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm)
· Weight: 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
· Product finish: Black
· Controls: Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track, and play/pause.
POWER AND NETWORKING
· Power supply: AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
· Wi-Fi: Connects to home W-iFi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported; you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
· Ethernet ports: Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection additional Sonos players.
· System requirements: Passive speakers with speaker wire, broadband internet, and Sonos app.